Re: Sleeping weirdness (was Re: ibook 2 : several question)

OoO La nuit ayant déjà recouvert d'encre ce jour du mercredi 04
septembre 2002, vers 23:35, Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> disait:

>> > Do you use Option "UseFBDev"?
>>
>> I am using FBDev and dri-trunk from 20.08.2002, but without
>> DRM/DRI. Maybe it is related ?

> That's ambiguous at best. The fbdev driver? Or the ati driver with the
> option I asked about (which is the recommended configuration)?

ati + UseFBDev. I have tried to switch to console before closing the
lid and it works.
--
Make sure special cases are truly special.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)