Re: Sleeping weirdness (was Re: ibook 2 : several question)

OoO En ce début d'après-midi ensoleillé du mercredi 04 septembre 2002,
vers 15:29, "Francis J. Lacoste" <francis.lacoste@contre.com> disait:

>> You may try to rsync to the latest revision of benh tree : an issue
>> has been solved recently.

> I've rsynced benh tree this morning and rebuilt using gcc-2.95. Sleeping
> now works fine!

> Thanks a lot!

You should thank Benjamin, the credit is his for having fixed this
bug. :)

> Things left to fix:

> - 3D acceleration (not yet possible from what I understand).
> - Modem (have to try the new drivers).
> - USB Camera (probably an endienness issue in gphoto2 Canon's
>   driver).

I have another little problem (but I have not investigated) : now,
when I close the lid, the screen goes off, then off and on again (I
could see this because of the apple). Does someone else get this
behaviour ?
--
I WILL NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SOLUTION WHEN I HEAR IT
I WILL NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SOLUTION WHEN I HEAR IT
I WILL NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SOLUTION WHEN I HEAR IT
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 2F20