Re: Tulip madness

Em Qui, 2002-07-18 às 14:05, Nathan Ingersoll escreveu:

> This sounds similar to problems reported on the 6500, you may want to try
> modifying de4x5.c with the attached patch. This just implements the fix that
> benh described a few months ago.
>
> To use, cd linux/drivers/net and then:
>
> patch -p0 < /path/to/patch/de4x5.patch
>
> Hopefully, this will fix your problems.

The problem looks fixed. I made some stress tests like transferring 50MB
(remember it's a 10Mbps network), it passed. Also it doesn't get
"timeouts". Woohoo! :-)
Maybe Ben should roll the patch into his tree?

--
Cesar Cardoso - cesaracardoso@yahoo.com.br - www.cesarcardoso.tk
"Tá aí a lua. Que beleza! Será crescente ou decrescente? Decrescente, é