Re: Tulip madness

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 01:19:10PM -0400, David Anthony Hacker is quoted as saying:
> incorrect.  i have several boxes with NICs that require the tulip chipet
> drivers.  i have it compiled into the kernel.  i am running a custom
> 2.4.18 kernel.

> David Anthony Hacker
> Computer Systems Consultant
> Media Union
>
> On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Nathan Ingersoll wrote:

That may be, but do you have any using the de4x5 driver? That's the driver
that the patch applies to. Also, only certain machines seem to have this
problem so unless you have a 5500 or 6500, I don't think you would see the
problem.