Re: netatalk does not see a printer

Hello,

I am able to print using netatalk trough an Asante bridge to my HP
LaserJet. The following points might help you :

- your ifconfig does not show that the Ethernet network is "UP", meaning
that it's probably down :-)

I suggest you perform an "ifconfig eth0 up" and see what happens.

- my "getzones" command also times out, but that does not seem to have
any impact on the printing ability. In particular, nbplkup works (so does
printing) both before and after the getzones command.

Let me know if you'd like more information.

Good luck,
LMS

Laurent Steffan
        LaurentSteffan@mac.com
eBusiness Technical Consultant

Reçu de Alessandro Ghigi le 18/07/02 à 23:24