Re: Can't start installation via yaboot at OpenFirmware prompt

Kent West wrote:
Chris Tillman wrote:
Try
doing it the way we say in the installation manual instead, that is,
use Drive Setup from the Mac CD to completely re-do your disk from the
ground up

I'm a little confused. I assume by "the installation manual", you mean the manual found at
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/powerpc/install.en.html#contents

Yet, in those instructions, I failed to find any instructions to use "Drive Setup". I found a reference to "mac-fdisk" (Section 4.6.1, which turned out to be a dead link) and a reference to "pdisk" (Section 6.3.3.1). So this makes me think there's another installation manual that I don't know about. If so, could you give me a link to that installation manual?

Thanks!

PS. I'm just about to do as you suggest above; I'll let you know how it turns out.

Kent