Re: X setup problems on titanium

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 17:05, sebas-listes@iquebec.com wrote:

>   now my kernel is properly configured!

radeonfb would be much better than OFfb though. :)

>   But I still have problems with my X configuration you will find below
>   my config file with the log and the dmesg.
>
>   The main problem seems to be that there is no screen found...

Actually, the problem is that no devices are found, because XFree86 4.1
doesn't recognize your graphics chip.

>   here I'm not trying an external screen.

Screen in X terminology isn't directly related to any physical screen.

>   Maybe someone has had the problem before?

Indeed, this very problem has been discussed and solved on this very
list in the last couple of days.