A newbie partition question

First of all be patient and thnk in advance :)

I'm still trying to install a Debian Potato 2.2 on a 5500/275/64 with a
PPC603ev and eventually I succeed ;) Nevertheless I'm having some troubles
with the step of partitioning, 'cause I'm asked numbers of length/base and
I'm not exactly a technician :)

I've found a tutorial on the Debian manual for PPC with this pattern

Partition map (with 512 byte blocks) on '/dev/ide0.0' (/dev/hda)
 #:                type name              length   base     ( size )
 1: Apple_partition_map Apple                 63 @ 1
 2:    Apple_Driver_ATA*Macintosh             54 @ 64
 3:    Apple_Driver_ATA*Macintosh             74 @ 118
 4:       Apple_Patches Patch Partition      512 @ 192
 5:           Apple_HFS iMacHD           9510006 @ 704      (  4.5G)
 6:     Apple_UNIX_SVR2 Linux            3145728 @ 9510710  (  1.5G)
 7:          Apple_Free Extra                 10 @ 12656438

Device block size=512, Number of Blocks=12656447 (6.0G)
DeviceType=0x0, DeviceId=0x0
Drivers-
1: @ 64 for 20, type=0x701
2: @ 118 for 33, type=0xf8ff

Okay so far, but what about the swap/boot/linux partitions?

Where can I find a tutorial step by step for cfdisk to correctly partioning
my hd? I have 3GB free.

Sorry for the lenghtness, I hope I have been clear.

Thank again,
Carlo

--
C'e' qualcuno seduto all'ombra oggi perche' qualcun altro ha piantato un
albero molto tempo fa.

Carlo Cosolo
www.carlocosolo.com
carlocosolo@carlocosolo.com