Re: Compile kernel 2.4.18 & X setup problems on titanium

www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/keycodes

>   I went back to 2.2 then installed with dselect an image of kernel
>   2.4.18.  Networking up et keymap fine!  Still no chance with X still
>   NO screen found.
>
>   So I decided to compile kernel 2.4.18 using the Debian way! (I use all
>   the default options)
>   Back with
>   the same problem of keymap and networking.
>
>   I will post my XF86config and the error soon.

That would be better, the problem is not likely to be in the kernel
but rather in the XF86-Config.

However, with a Titanium you will be better off with 2.4 anyway, the
2.4.18 package should work fine as soon as you change your keycodes.