NUBUS 7100 sound problems

Is it possible (I have been trying hard) to get sound to work on a PowerPC
7100. What modules do I need to run and where can I find them. I have a
2.4.4 and 2.4.5 kernel.  I have a couple of dmasound modules that say that
they were compiled for 2.4.2 and more compiled for 2.2.19 but I cannot get
sound to work. I have tried the -f option for insmod with no success (of
course).

Please, any help with instructions on how to install and where to find the
modules would be greatly appreciated.

Tom