Re: XFree86 headers
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: XFree86 headers
- From: "Chu J Tan" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 18:27:03 -0800
- Message-id: <006001c17ec6$a947bd80$8df0f28d@chubox>
- References: <E16BFeq-0000E6-00@localhost> <1007508622.21511.36.camel@pismo> <E16Bly7-0000va-00@localhost> <1007675548.15880.5.camel@pismo> <005601c17ec5$63a09550$8df0f28d@chubox>
Found it in xlib6g-dev
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chu J Tan" <email@example.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 6:17 PM
Subject: XFree86 headers
> Where can I find XFree86 headers and shared libraries?
> I was trying to compile QT 3.0 and there were error messages saying
> etc are missing.
> The strange part was that ./configure did not spew out any errors.
> I've checked with debian.org, which did not have anything for potato.
> Checking at Xfree86.org tells me that the required files are in Xprog.tgz.
> Anyways, did anyone successfully installed/compiled QT on potato?
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact