- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: XFree86 headers
- From: "Chu J Tan" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 18:17:56 -0800
- Message-id: <005601c17ec5$63a09550$8df0f28d@chubox>
- References: <E16BFeq-0000E6-00@localhost> <1007508622.21511.36.camel@pismo> <E16Bly7-0000va-00@localhost> <1007675548.15880.5.camel@pismo>
Where can I find XFree86 headers and shared libraries?
I was trying to compile QT 3.0 and there were error messages saying Xlib.h,
etc are missing.
The strange part was that ./configure did not spew out any errors.
I've checked with debian.org, which did not have anything for potato.
Checking at Xfree86.org tells me that the required files are in Xprog.tgz.
Anyways, did anyone successfully installed/compiled QT on potato?