Re: Buildd Failures

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 01:13:51PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 11:22:00AM -0600, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> > I've run through more of the log and managed to get the following to
> > build, so perhaps they need to be requeued. I'm using pbuilder with sid
> > from Nov. 5, 2001.
> >
> > emil    2.1.0-beta9-10
>
> Missing build dep on 'ed'.  You need to declare build deps on Priority:
> important packages.  I think your chroot probably has it installed, I
> don't know how pbuilder works.  Requeued.  Of course, I could be wrong,
> since ed seemed to be installed.

Here's what pbuilder uses to build/update the build environment.

$CHROOTEXEC /usr/bin/apt-get -y install build-essential dpkg-dev apt

Interestingly, dpkg-dev indirectly pulls in ed, so you are probably
correct. Shall I file a bug?

It looks like it built yesterday.

> > mod-midgard     1.4.2-1-1
>
> Could you look at this one better?  I still see:
>   State-Change        : 2001 Oct 29 19:19:01
>   Failed              :
>  mod_midgard.c:347: structure has no member named `hostname'

Hmmm.
<http://www.marenka.net/buildd/mod-midgard-1.4.2-1-1.build.log>

It looks like it built yesterday.

> > openjade        1.4devel1-5
>
> Maybe the library bug was fixed... Requeued.

It looks like it built yesterday.

> > libxml-sablot-perl      0.70-2
>
> We'll see if it works this time.  I doubt it..

It looks like it built yesterday.

Yeah.

<stephen@marenka.net>