Re: Debian Linux on PowerBook 1400cs -- eeep?

On Freitag, 21. September 2001 08:39  Phil Frost wrote:
> I have exactly your setup right here :P Poke around on nubus-pmac.sf.net
> and mail me if you have any questions.

I've also a running Debian on a PB 1400c, but I use more Ram... Now it's up
to 64 MB.

> The big problem is that PCMCIA is not supported. With no USB or built in
> ethernet, the laptop is pretty much useless unless you like transfering
> all your files via floppy (and i don't even have a floppy drive)

Perhaps you should use a serial laplink connection to another computer. I
don't know if it is possible (I had not the time to test it). Or perhaps the
IRDA-Interface is working...??

--
http://www.bbinternet.de