Re: Debian Linux on PowerBook 1400cs -- eeep?

I have exactly your setup right here :P Poke around on nubus-pmac.sf.net and
mail me if you have any questions.

The big problem is that PCMCIA is not supported. With no USB or built in
ethernet, the laptop is pretty much useless unless you like transfering
all your files via floppy (and i don't even have a floppy drive) From what
I have heard (very little) porting PCMCIA should be pretty painless; I am
unable to do it though because I don't have any way to get my kernels to
the laptop save burning a CD :/ Hopefully if enough people bitch about it... ;)