Re: nubus + debian

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 07:30:53PM -0500, Phil Frost wrote:
> [sigh] nope :( The netbsd powerpc port seems very well supported and
> developed, but there is no support for macs without open freeware
> (like nubus machines). Shoot.

Oh, crap.

I was planning on trying NetBSD on that if Linux didn't work with
them... :(

Oh, well, at least with Linux there is a posibility of using nubus
with patches...

Phil, I believe will get it to work if you can figure out how to get a
patched kernel onto the boot-floppy.  Hmm, I wonder if miboot works
with nubus...