Re: X together with dual scan passive matrix PB display

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 09:15:43PM +0200, leif wrote:
> By typing 'video=ofonly' I've now been able to install potato on my G3
> powerbook.

hmm I have a g3 powerbook firewire (pismo) and have never had to pass that as
an argument on boot, the aty128fb driver works perfectly and detects all the
necessary video stuff for a good concsole resolutiont (128x48).

You need to have the aty128 fb in the kernel you use and it should all work.

        See You
            Steve

--
sjh@wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh/