Re: Booting to floppy

Ethan Benson wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 11:56:26AM -0400, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> >
> > I think I agree with you Ethan, but at the same time, MC does have a point that
> > this makes for a very unfriendly install experience.  This is a generic potato
> > boot-floppies issue across all arches.  Will the new woody installer address
> > this?
>
> well i never found the debian network questions confusing or any
> harder then any other distro or OS.

Me neither, but what the user was insinuating is that he doesn't
necessarily know the *right* answers, and wants to have a system
where he can try many different combinations without having to start
the install from the beginning each time.  Myself, I would just grab
the shell and muck with all the settings by hand until I found the
one that works, but this isn't something that every person knows how
to do, I guess.  Hard to believe, really.