Re: Journaling FS for PPC (was Re: gcc version for kernel compiles)

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 04:03:11PM -0700, Jason E. Stewart wrote:

> Speaking as one who would really like to have a journaling FS on my
> 80Gb FW drive, is ResierFS ready for use on PPC? What about XFS??

reiserfs is not even ready for primetime on x86, there is some pretty
severe filesystem corruption problems in 2.4.2 and 2.4.3.  and
reiserfsck seems to be about the same as rm -rf / so...

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/