Re: Booting to floppy

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 05:58:59PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:
> wish i had the requisite skills to try and make improvments to them
> but i don't.

Hmm, what exactly would you need to know?

2.2.19 root disk prob would need kernel hacking skill

Docs would need a good tech writer.  I may be able to help.  Anyone know
what format the docs are in origionally?  I haven't done any writing (except
for a text editor) in linux, what programs should I learn first?

What other issues need to be looked at?

Booting is a large one.

I know I'm forgetting a lot.  Maybe you guys can help me remember...

Mike