Re: TiBook X issues

sorry this won't work, yaboot has no such option `video='  so the
kernel never sees this.  the correct way is:

Interesting... I certainly believe you, since you would know. There are number of sample yaboot configs floating around in the mailing list archives with video=foo, obviously misinformation is being spread. (What! misinformation on the internet?!? I'm shocked!)

The reason I assumed it was working was that I do see messages referring to the aty128 video on boot. Perhaps I'm lucky and the kernel is figuring stuff out for itself. I'll certainly try changing the video= option to the correct append="video=..." version and see if it affects my configuration for the better!

Thanks for the correction.

-raf