Re: debian2.2r2 on powerbook G4

Michel Dänzer wrote:

> The airport driver included in Paulus' rsync tree has been working great for
> me.

I will look into this a bit closer. I went there earlier, but saw that he only
had a 2.2.17 kernel (of the 2.2.x vintage), and 2.4.0testxxx. Maybe it's a
good time to switch over to the 2.4.x kernel, but I was thinking more of 2.4.2
which has been out.

I have a 2.2.18 kernel with some patches on it, and would like to keep it
rather than go back to the 2.2.17 from Paulus' tree.

Anyone have any reccomendations?

Would you reccomend using Paulus' kernel over the Debian stable kernels? Up
until now I've been leaning towards the sticking with the Debian.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.