Crash! kernel 2.4.2 jumps to mon

Hello everybody!

For the first time in my life i saw "mon>".
This happend to me when I tried to delete some files from a hfs partition.

At the bottom of the screen I read "kernel BUG at /usr/src/linux/include/linux/dcache.h:244!"
and at the top "vector: 0 at pc = c00789F8 ...."

I´m running kernel 2.4.2 from ppc.linuxcare.com

Hope some developers can see what went wrong.
If someone needs more info, I try to reproduce this bug.

Bye,
	Christoph

--
Dipl. Ing. Christoph Ewering    C & E Informationsdienste GbR
0 52 54 80 68 66 oder 0173 566 266 1