Re: Crash! kernel 2.4.2 jumps to mon

Can you send me your System.map for that kernel?

The linuxcare.com kernels that Paul keeps have changes that he's not ready
to push into the main tree yet.  It's likely you discovered one of the
reasons he holds off on pushing his changes :)  You may want let Paul know,
too.

} For the first time in my life i saw "mon>".
} This happend to me when I tried to delete some files from a hfs partition.
}
} At the bottom of the screen I read "kernel BUG at /usr/src/linux/include/linux/dcache.h:244!"
} and at the top "vector: 0 at pc = c00789F8 ...."
}
} I´m running kernel 2.4.2 from ppc.linuxcare.com
}
} Hope some developers can see what went wrong.
} If someone needs more info, I try to reproduce this bug.
}
} Bye,
} 	Christoph
}
} --
} Dipl. Ing. Christoph Ewering    C & E Informationsdienste GbR
} 0 52 54 80 68 66 oder 0173 566 266 1
} eweri@cunde.de
}
}