Re: deb-ppc: can't switch to VTs using PowerBook

Michel Dänzer wrote:

> David Brown wrote:
>
> > There is an NV setting that can make the function keys behave normally
> > (and you use Fn for brightness).  If you have MacOS bootable, you can
> > change it with the keyboard control panel.  If not, it is probably
> > accessible from Linux, but I don't know how to parse the NV memory.
>
> I have changed the behaviour in the keyboard control panel, but it doesn't
> affect Linux.

It does. I had to reinstall MacOS in the course of installing Debian, and I
forgot to redo that change...

Thanks David.

Michel

--
I'm so hungry, I could almost eat health food.
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS