Re: deb-ppc: can't switch to VTs using PowerBook

David Brown wrote:

> There is an NV setting that can make the function keys behave normally (and
> you use Fn for brightness).  If you have MacOS bootable, you can change it
> with the keyboard control panel.  If not, it is probably accessible from
> Linux, but I don't know how to parse the NV memory.

I have changed the behaviour in the keyboard control panel, but it doesn't
affect Linux. Furthermore, keeping F1 pressed for a few seconds trying to
decrease brightness shut the machine down immediately. Luckily, my ext2
partition is not very filled yet :)

Michel

--
No gates, no windows ... It's open!
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS