Re: need help for testing a patch in a package

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 11:17:19PM +0000, Hadess wrote:
> Yup, what is the function we should break ? Which one is relying on
> endianess ?

sha depends on the endianess of the computer which is defined in
"endian.h" (SHA_BYTE_ORDER). afaik it is correct and some poeple
told me it is. anyway, i need to test it. it works for me (little
endian) some big endian experiences would be good before i upload
it :).

so long
Othmar