Re: need help for testing a patch in a package

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 10:59:13PM +0000, Hadess wrote:
> As far as I know, a CD player that doesn't rely on reading raw data from
> the CD (even though I'm not sure it would be a problem either) would
> work equally well on all arches Linux supports.

it's an endianess issue and i want to test it whether it works on
other systems too. i just have access to x86 systems, so have to
rely on others.

> If you want us to test your patch, could you please send us the url(s)
> where we could get the original software and the patch, I think that
> would help a whole lot.

well, yes, i didn't think a step further, would be the next
logical step to do that, anyway, nobody is perfect ;).

ok, the files are at http://people.debian.org/~othmar/

> If you attached the patch to your mail, it didn't get here (maybe
> because you're not subscribed to the list).

nope, i didn't.

so logn
othmar