need help for testing a patch in a package

hi,

[[ Please mail me directly not to the list, i am NOT subscribed
to it, thanks ]]
i have a package named dcd, another cd player. i made a patch but
to be sure it also works on other archs than mine (x86) i need
someone who has a big endian machine (which ppc user generally
have ;)), a cd player and a sound card.
the program has to play the cd, surprise, surprise. anyway,
everyone who wants to help me is welcome and i appreciate it.
he/she should contact me via a private mail, imho it's the best
solution. especially when i am not subscribed to this list, but
see above.

so long and thanks for your help
Othmar