Re: iMac DV/iBook Firewire install follow-up

Quoting Michel Dänzer <daenzer@relog.ch>:

> Hadess wrote:
>
> > 5. This one's for Michel (BTW, thanks for the snapshot, I'll install
> it in a
> > couple of minutes, if my boss doesn't disturb me ;P):
>
> Looks like I've forgotten to upload the XF86Config, I'll do it tonight.

I couldn't get the drm to compile in BenH's latest kernel (2.2.18-pre4-benh I
think), but it compiled OK in your drm-source...

I just recompiled this very kernel, to try to get aty128fb to do something
useful... configure X. But instead, it falls back to offb and tells me that my
Horizontal refresh rate is 120 kHz (yep, kHz), and my Vertical one 186 Hz...
No "aty128fb" lines in the kernel output.

Xfree 4.0 tells me that no screen found have a valid configuration (I tried
putting the refresh rates of the old iBook, to no avail.)

Anybody with a Pismo to give me his kernel arguments ?
Any ideas ?

Cheers

/Hadess
http://hadess.net