Re: raid troubles

Jeremiah Merkl wrote:

> well, people.redhat.com doesn't seem to want to respond today.

Oh dear, it does seem to be down.  Good thing I kept a copy!  Try
http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/debs/raid-2.2.17-A0.bz2 .  That's against stock 2.2.17.

> Are there any other mirrors available I can look at? I checked the comments on the
> raidtools2 package, and it says to go to an ftp://...../alpha location, or use the
> kernel-patch-raid packages. Both only go up to kernel 2.2.10....

That's no good!  Maybe you should bug report... (against kernel-patch-raid and
against raidtools2 for pointing to an obsolete location).

Zeen,

-Adam P.