Re: ftp and ip

> If your ISP blocked inbound connections that would really suck: time to find
> a new ISP! :)

OK, I found out how to open the ports from my DSL modem to my computer (I think), but
for some reason I can no longer ftp locally again.  I get this:

ftp: connect: no route to host

I don't know what I could have done so as not to be able to ftp locally.

Also, I don't think there is anything in /etc/inetd.conf for ftp.  There are some
commented lines for tftp that say to uncomment for booting over a network or something.

??