Re: Source-dependencies and bad packages list?

Michel Dänzer wrote:

> Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> >
> > Sergio Brandano wrote:
> >
> > >  There you go. I had to erase .gnome/user-cal.vcf.
> > >  Now it works.
> >
> > My goodness, it does work!
> >
> > The funny thing is, my user-cal.vcf was generated by gnomecal on Debian
> > i386, where it opens and closes just fine.  Is gnomecal file-incompatible
> > between i386 and PPC???  That's pretty bad!
>
> Could be the usual endianness issue.

On further investigation, it doesn't seem to be a file incompatibility, it seems
incapable of opening any files whatsoever!  If this is an endianness issue, it's
deeper than the file format, which is plain text (vcal/vcard), maybe a problem
with read()?

Try running gnomecal or gnomecard, creating one or two entries, quitting, and
running again.  It just doesn't work.

Sorry, no time to investigate/fix now. :-(

-Adam P.