Re: Need your input for keymap configuration

Joel Klecker writes:
 > findfile(): timeout waiting for undead child(ren) ?

Ha yes, this is surely a bug in console-tools.  My own code.  :(
Submitted through BTS so that I think of investigating.

 > loadkeys: /usr/share/keymaps/mac/mac-de-latin1-nodeadkeys.kmap.gz:11:
 > adding map 3 violates explicit keymaps line)

kbd 0.99 barfs as well.  This is a keymap bug.  Submitted.

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson    <ydirson@altern.org> |    Why make M$-Bill richer & richer ?
debian-email:   <dirson@debian.org> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux: