Re: missing sawmill sawmill-client sawmill-ui binary files (PowerPC only?)

On Tue, Nov 09, 1999 at 02:19:28PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> What I was trying to say is: Do the same with imlib-dev but without X, and the
> result should be pretty much the same.
 More or less yes (although sawmill sawmill-client woud get created <<i don't
know if they would run without sawmill-ui.jl and sawmill-menu.jl)

 The problem lies within those files they heavily use gtk and gtk needs X i
suppose. I guess there is no easy way to solve this and sawmill has to be
recompled by hand.

> I doubt that the autobuilder doesn't have imlib-dev installed...
 only Hartmut knows this  =o)))))))))))))))

--
 Robert Ramiega     | robert@pdi.net  IRC: _Jedi_ | Don't underestimate
 UIN: 13201047      | http://plukwa.pdi.net/      | the power of Source