Re: missing sawmill sawmill-client sawmill-ui binary files (PowerPC only?)

Robert Ramiega wrote:

>  Most probably this happend only with powerpc packages (but still shows that
> there is something wrong with the way sawmill is build). Compilation of
> sawmill, sawmill-client and sawmill-ui requiers imlib-dev package. In the
> case thath package is absent on builder system package gets created without
> those 3 files making it unusable.

The same happens if it can't open an X display during build. I guess that
might be the problem on the autobuilder?

Michel

--
Five days a week my body is a temple. The other two, it's an amusement park.
Michel Dänzer                             ///           mdaenzer@earthling.net