Re: missing sawmill sawmill-client sawmill-ui binary files (PowerPC only?)

Robert Ramiega wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 09, 1999 at 12:53:49PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > Robert Ramiega wrote:
> >
> > >  Most probably this happend only with powerpc packages (but still shows that
> > > there is something wrong with the way sawmill is build). Compilation of
> > > sawmill, sawmill-client and sawmill-ui requiers imlib-dev package. In the
> > > case thath package is absent on builder system package gets created without
> > > those 3 files making it unusable.
> >
> > The same happens if it can't open an X display during build. I guess that
> > might be the problem on the autobuilder?
>  I don;t think it would be the same. While i was building sawmill only 2 lisp
> files refused to compile (sawmill-menu.jl and sawmill-uj.jl). They still
> refused to compile even when i was building from within X. I just had a quick
> look at the source files and there is a bunch of lisp files in lisp subdir
> and they were compiled without manual intervention. I;ll try to check if this
> is related to above mentioned 2 particular files or there is something more
> in Makefile (anyway this sounds more like upstream source bug)

What I was trying to say is: Do the same with imlib-dev but without X, and the
result should be pretty much the same.

I doubt that the autobuilder doesn't have imlib-dev installed...

Michel

Michel Dänzer                             ///           mdaenzer@earthling.net
                                     __  /// 	     AmigaOS/Linux(Debian/PPC)
Student of computer science at the   \\\///   Team *AMIGA*      ICQ #: 5675698
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology \\\/   AUGS member #163      IRC: CoOpER