Re: missing sawmill sawmill-client sawmill-ui binary files (PowerPC only?)

On Tue, Nov 09, 1999 at 12:53:49PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> Robert Ramiega wrote:
>
> >  Most probably this happend only with powerpc packages (but still shows that
> > there is something wrong with the way sawmill is build). Compilation of
> > sawmill, sawmill-client and sawmill-ui requiers imlib-dev package. In the
> > case thath package is absent on builder system package gets created without
> > those 3 files making it unusable.
>
> The same happens if it can't open an X display during build. I guess that
> might be the problem on the autobuilder?
 I don;t think it would be the same. While i was building sawmill only 2 lisp
files refused to compile (sawmill-menu.jl and sawmill-uj.jl). They still
refused to compile even when i was building from within X. I just had a quick
look at the source files and there is a bunch of lisp files in lisp subdir
and they were compiled without manual intervention. I;ll try to check if this
is related to above mentioned 2 particular files or there is something more
in Makefile (anyway this sounds more like upstream source bug)

--
 Robert Ramiega     | robert@pdi.net  IRC: _Jedi_ | Don't underestimate
 UIN: 13201047      | http://plukwa.pdi.net/      | the power of Source