Re: Boot disks for PowerPC

> Please describe your method. I integrate it then into the boot-floppies and
> on the powerpc webpage.
> Thnx,
>     Hartmut

Speaking of, where is this "powerpc webpage"? The only one I can find is the
one off of the Debian/ports page, and that one's a little out of date...

I was hoping to switch my PPC-5400/180 over from linuxPPC to Debian during the
semester break in a week or two, and I figure I should start reading up on how
to get this done.

Any other pointers to documents/ation would be wonderful as well.

-Jeremiah Merkl