Re: missing errno.h in some packages ... ?

On Thu, Feb 11, 1999 at 09:46:47PM +0100, Hartmut Koptein wrote:

> > Is there other packages that have this problems ? i guess there are some that
> > the autobuilder FAILS for, is there someone who checks regularly the failures
> > of the autobuilder ?
>
> *lol*  of cource!  This a 'full-daytime-job' for me!  The autobuilder logs all in
> /project/Logs/* on tervola.
>
> The procedure is that the autobuilder fetch new files, compiles it and send me
> the compile-log (and an copy to /project/Logs/*); i give him then an 'ok' or not.
>
> The 'ok' is the pgp-sined changes file -- also per e-mail back to the autobuilder.
>
> I've installed the new official glibc-2.1 on tervola. g++ is now broken for the
> libstdc++ file  and also the x-libs are broken  (popen@@GLIBC-2.0 reference error).
> egcs and xfree must be recompiled. egcs-2.91-60-5 and egcs-2.93.06 complains
> about 'no per-host'. Should be easy.
>
> And xfree: i looked today into our Incoming for Sven's xfree-3.3.3.1 but it isn't
> there anymore. (shit!!!)

Hello, ...

it was moved either to experimental, or to a subdirectory of incoming (on
master). I had hardware problems at that time (my graphic card and power supply
fried) and didn't follow this stuff very much.

> Sven: could you upload the xfree sources to tervola, please? I'll compile it then.

sure i will ...

is it ok with you if i do a xfree3.3.3.1 package, this way we can compile it
and get no complain on breaking branden's job ?

i will also recompile xfree as soon as the new glibc and egcs are available ...

(should we have a per arch experimental for this kind of things ? will we
release for potato ?)

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER