Re: i just compiled gtk1.1.5 and glib1.1.5 packages.

On Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 02:43:14PM +0000, Hartmut Koptein wrote:

> > > The postinst should create the symlink.  If it doesn't, you may  have a
> > > broken /var/lib/dpkg/alternatives directory, courtesy of one of
> > > Hartmut's broken base tarballs.
>
> Hey, hey! :-)  It was only a little bit broken and i uploaded only one to
> have a starting point! Better one then nothing (as for xfree!!, that is
> one for what i haven't much enough pushed ...).

:)

I believe I'm working on xfree today, by the way.

Dan

|       Daniel Jacobowitz        |__|     CMU, CS class of 2002      |
|   Debian GNU/Linux Developer    __   Part-Time Systems Programmer  |
|         dan@debian.org         |  |        drow@cs.cmu.edu         |