Re: i just compiled gtk1.1.5 and glib1.1.5 packages.

On Mon, Dec 07, 1998 at 10:06:09AM +0100, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> Hello, ...
>
> This weekend i compiled both the libglib1.1.5 and libgtk1.1.5 packages for
> powerpc.
>
> i have them here now, what do i do with them, do i just upload them to
> incoming ? incoming where ?

On master, the same as any other package.

> Also there was some problem with the libglib1.1.5 source package, since the
> .orig.tar.gz tarball contained glib-1.1.5, and no glib1.1.5-1.1.5 as expected
> by the .dsc file, so i had to fix it by hand. i will fill a bug against it. Is
> it ok to upload the package ?

As a rule it is best to let the maintainer fix it first and then
upload.

> Also i was said there is a place where we can make reservation for compiling
> not yet available for powerpc packages ? where is it ? how do i use it ?

Not really, yet, but there may be soon - courtesy of dbuild which I
still don't know how to use.

Dan

|       Daniel Jacobowitz        |__|     CMU, CS class of 2002      |
|   Debian GNU/Linux Developer    __   Part-Time Systems Programmer  |
|         dan@debian.org         |  |        drow@cs.cmu.edu         |