[Popcon-developers] Processing of popularity-contest_1.21_i386.changes

[Bill Allombert]
> There is no confusion, just lack of communication. Of course I could
> take whatever measure to prevent you to upload the package, but what
> is the point ?

The point is that the debian/changelog file is a communication channel
well suited for communicating the status of the package.  I use it as
such.  It would be nice if you did as well, so we could make sure we
have a common view on the status of the package.

> Why not just drop me an email instead of trying to guess ?

I have no problems sending you an email when I see the point of it,
but in this case I believe there are better ways to make sure no
broken package is uploaded into the archive.

> I will take care of that, thanks! Expect an upload tomorrow.

Thanks.