[Popcon-developers] Processing of popularity-contest_1.21_i386.changes

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 01:29:48AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Bill Allombert]
> > That would not help here. I has to commit 1 change in several step.
>
> Well, in that case, I suggest you start by commiting to
> debian/changelog, inserting a "EXPERIMENTAL CHANGES, DO NOT UPLOAD" to
> the top of it.  That way there is very little chance of confusion.

There is no confusion, just lack of communication. Of course I could
take whatever measure to prevent you to upload the package, but
what is the point ?

> I look at the changelog when deciding if an upload is in order or not,
> so it is important that the changelog is up to date.  This time, only

Why not just drop me an email instead of trying to guess ?

> translation issues were listed, so the upload appered safe.  Do I need
> to make a new urgent upload to replace the old one?

I will take care of that, thanks! Expect an upload tomorrow.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.