[Popcon-developers] Processing of popularity-contest_1.21_i386.changes

[Bill Allombert]
> That would not help here. I has to commit 1 change in several step.

Well, in that case, I suggest you start by commiting to
debian/changelog, inserting a "EXPERIMENTAL CHANGES, DO NOT UPLOAD" to
the top of it.  That way there is very little chance of confusion.

I look at the changelog when deciding if an upload is in order or not,
so it is important that the changelog is up to date.  This time, only
translation issues were listed, so the upload appered safe.  Do I need
to make a new urgent upload to replace the old one?