[Popcon-developers] Processing of popularity-contest_1.21_i386.changes

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 01:02:05AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I always commit the changelog together with the code change, to make
> sure cvs2cl(1) group the comments correctly.  Perhaps something for
> you to consider?

That would not help here. I has to commit 1 change in several step.

> > Did you test the server-side scripts in the package before uploading
> > ?
>
> No.  But it appeared to be working on popcon.debian.org.

It did not. And you cannot know whether I have commited the changes
I have made to popcon.debian.org already... (I haven't yet). I test
whether that work for some day before commiting.

Also, I don't think it make sense you try to second guess me instead
of just asking whether everything is ready to upload.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.