[Popcon-developers] Processing of popularity-contest_1.21_i386.changes

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 12:38:35AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Bill Allombert]
> > What's the deal ? I made some commits and suddently I get that email!
> > What happened ?
>
> I only saw lots of translations updates mentioned in debian/changelog,
> and decided it was time to send the new texts on their way towards
> testing.

Didn't you told me you were subscribed to popcon-commit ?

> Any high-risk changes not listed in the changelog?

I did not get the time to commit the changelog, and apparenlty only half
the change are in 1.21 and the half in 1.22. I am slow because the
ping time to popcon.debian.org is high for me (and testing popcon is
slow). Did you test the server-side scripts in the package before
uploading ?

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>