Re: The Serious severity

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 12:12:16AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 10:08:51AM -0400, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > I don't care about now, I care about the next release, or the release
> > after that.
>
> Then how about you spend a moment thinking about it from _my_ perspective
> and stop whining until the next release or the release after that. Yeesh.

He's trying to develop Debian GNU/Hurd and he is pointing out problems
when he is doing that. He's trying to solve those problems, you don't
even want to cooperate and keep saying "think about if from my
perspective". And from talking with Marcus about this thread on IRC, I
know he already did that.

We want to release with woody+1, I hope you will help to make that
possible.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org