Re: init.d scripts and LSB

Previously Jeroen Dekkers wrote:
> Debian is more than GNU/Linux. I see no reason why Debian GNU/Hurd and
> Debian *BSD should follow the LSB.

This is a discussion we should be having after the release on a forum
like debian-project.

FWIW, I think we should try to use the LSB as much as possible on
all Debian ports. Please note the name: `port'. It is a port of the
Debian system to the Linux, Hurd or BSD kernel. We want to have the
same Debian everywhere instead of suddenly finding ourselves confroned
with a fork within Debian.

Wichert.