Re: [PROPOSAL] Full text of GPL must be included

>>"Thomas" == Thomas Bushnell, BSG <tb@becket.net> writes:

 Thomas> It's not a special extra distinction, it's part of figuring out what
 Thomas> it counts as to distribute a thing.  If you put a big composite thing
 Thomas> on a download site, whether it's one thing or a bunch of things is
 Thomas> basically determined by your intent, which is measured by your
 Thomas> statements and your actions.

	Great generalization; very bague, so one can't pin you down,
 with lots of innuendo and looming thunderclods of implied murky
 motives and actions.

	Show me.

	Show me where we have advertized any individual deb for
 download on your non Debian system, as opposed to piecewise upgrade
 of you preexisting Debian machine.

	manoj
--
 When a lion meets another with a louder roar, the first lion thinks
 the last a bore. G.B. Shaw